Marshall School of Business
Courses of Instruction
The terms indicated are expected but are not guaranteed. For the courses offered during any given term, consult the Schedule of Classes
Enrollment in most 500-level business courses by non-business graduate students requires special permission. For information about the registration application process for non-business students, visit the Schedule of Classes.
Accounting courses are listed in the USC Leventhal School of Accounting section of this catalogue.
- Accounting (ACCT) — See Leventhal School of Accounting
- Business Administration (BUAD)
- Business Entrepreneurship (BAEP)
- Business Communication (BUCO)
- Finance and Business Economics (FBE)
- Food Industry Management (FIM)
- Graduate School of Business Administration (GSBA)
- Information and Operations Management (IOM)
- Library Information Management (LIM)
- Management and Organization (MOR)
- Marketing (MKT)